Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) OnrNE
Your Buttons

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

3 posters

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel)

Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Spirit Energy : 130

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) Empty Onward to Inoue's (Neliel)

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Ichigo was in his urban clothes waiting outside with his arms crossed, it seemed that it was a bit early before midnight, so the whole city wasnt completely asleep yet, but since he left Neliel with Kisuke for an hour since they got back from hueco mundo, Kisuke is gonna be in a gigai which allows her to stay in her adult form as long as she wants so she could fight and live in the human world like Ichigo. But he wonders how long so they can visit Inoue like Neliel asked for "......why are we going this late to see Inoue" he thought as it was probably nothing, but to Neliel he is not so sure
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Spirit Energy : 78

Onward to Inoue's (Neliel) Empty Re: Onward to Inoue's (Neliel)

Post by Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Neliel arrives in her gigai smiling at Ichigo. She stands next to him and flashes him a seductive grin. Although the tiny top and skirt make it difficult to hide her assets from anyone who may see her. The fact she decided to pass on under garments makes things amusing for her. She kisses Ichigo's cheek and waits to be lead to Orihime's house.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Ichigo smiles as she hears her coming out, he then blushes darkly as her gigai was kinda revealing which made it hard for him to keep his eyes off her, he didnt like the seductive grin she gave him, he did smlie as she kissed his cheek "Okay we got a few hours to get to Inoues " he said as he glanced at his watch then grabbed Neliel's hand walking towards Inoue's House to visit her
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post by Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Neliel feels happy to be seeing everything in Karakura town. It looks so much different than Hueco Mundo that she can't believe the lack of sand. The sky looks the same but there are starts and the moon looks different also. Plus all the buildings, she wonders what they tend to look like in the inside. She also can't wait to find out where Orihime lives.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Ichigo smiles at her seeing Inoues house up ahead, he sees the moon and stars hoping she isnt asleep since Neliel wanted to see her badly for some reason, he stops with Neliel and him was at the front of Inoues door "Well here we are, I hope she isnt asleep" he said as he knocked on the door smiling at Neliel
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue

Spirit Energy : 74

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Orihime walks up to the door in her nightgown, and she yawns as she opens the door. She had been just about to go to sleep when there was a knock at the door. She is surprised to see Ichigo and Neliel. "Kurosaki-kun, Neliel-chan come in. Uh why exactly are you here? I mean it isn't a bad thing, but... I mean I am happy to see you even at this time. It's just unexpected thats all." Orihime goes to make some tea for them out of habit.

Last edited by Orihime Inoue on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post by Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:39 pm

"[color=lightgreen]I wanted to see if you were okay. Besides you need to be honest with Kurosaki-kun. I know you like him and that's a good thing. There is nothing wrong with liking him that way, I should know because I like him that way also. But I don't mind if you get him as well'[color]." Neliel smiles warmly and watches Orihime make the tea.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Ichigo smiles then walks in with Neliel beside him, "Well we just got back from Hueco Mundo and Neliel wanted to pay you a visit" he said as he smiled at Inoue and then at Neliel, and knowing the way she acted earlier he knows something is going on in that devious mind that Neliel has, but as soo Neliel said what she said Ichigo flinched and blushed a little "Oh no this will not end well"
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Orihime blushes and starts shaking a bit. "No no it's not like that at all. Ichigo is just a friend." The level of her blushing says she is fibbing. Also the way she is shaking is more the type of one who's feeling have been revealed without their being able to do so on their own. She knows that Ichigo is less likely to believe her about that now. But she wants to see if he will first. Even though she still isn't certain how to tell him or how exactly.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post by Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:53 pm

"It's okay to like him also. Besides I don't want you to lose to me, so I decided we could share him. That way we both win and Rukia loses to both of us. Besides you need to be less shy eventually. You don't have to fight anyone or act like Rukia, just become less shy for Kurosaki-kun. Show him how you feel and be honest, maybe not right now but in time. As a past rival and a female I know you want to have his kids and that is normal. It would better if it was you who did so as I have no idea what would happen if I had his kids? So lets share Kurosaki-kun and make him happier in the long run okay?" Neliel smiles and hugs Orihime warmly knowing that she could manipulate her into it, but she wants Orihime to do this on her own with encouragement.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Ichigo looks at Orhime and Neliel, but mostly at Neliel of the sudden statement she made, he opened his mouth but didnt know what to say "Um Im gonna sit on the couch" he said poimnting to it to leave it to the girls to talk about that cause he knew this would happen from the start, he just plops on the couch trying to get the thoughts of those 2 sharing him
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:09 pm

"It's too early for that. Besides I don't know if I can do that. I mean he is.. I mean he.. you know. I'm pathetic, I can't even talk to you about it. At this rate I should give up I guess." Orihime sighs and focuses on making the tea even though she is still blushing.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Ichigo looks at the both of them talking about it, he feels really bad about this somehow but he doesnt know why he just stays quiet taking off his jacket revealing his red t-shirt underneath, he just waits for the both of them to say something to him. He just leans back waiting for something to happen knowing this might been arkward
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post by Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Neliel hugs Orihime and whispers into her ear "Take your time it's okay. Your not pathetic, your just shy. Most people get over it quickly, and some take longer. Your just a slow bloomer in this area it is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by. How ever if we had a three way you'd stop being as shy, although I won't force to do this. It's just an idea you can accept or turn down. There is no pressure" Neliel helps finish the tea and prepares the rest for Orihime. "Lets serve the tea and keep this bit of the conversation to ourselves okay? Kurosaki-kun she needs more time, but odds are we might settle this to everyone's benefit I hope." Neliel smiles while Orihime blushes.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Ichigo just sits and taps his thumb on the arm of the couch looking at Neliel and Orihime having a secret conversation, he blushes wondering what it is he just ignores it 'just keep it together...stay cool like it doesnt affect you one bit' he thought to himself hoping its nothing to worry about, he just looks at the both of them, he cant believe he was gonna be shared by 2 of the people he is loved by the most
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Orihime starts serving the tea she smiles while still blushing."Kurosaki-kun do you like sugar in your tea? If so will that be two lumps or three way... I mean three?" Orihime's face turns bright red and she thinks to herself good one idiot.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post by Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Neliel smiles but doesn't say anything. She knows things will go the way they need to, she also knows that Orihime will either confess to Ichigo or things will change. Although she is more interested in Orihime confessing and sharing Ichigo. That seems best for her masochistic aspect. Although she knows Orihime needs love and Ichigo will definitely care for her more than anyone else she knows.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Ichigo kinda tilts his head, was it him or did she say three way, he tugs on his ear a bit then realizes she meant the tea she was making for him, he shruggs "What?!....oh you mean the Tea I see I'll take three" he said smiling cheerfully chuckling nervously
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Orihime sighs "Okay." She puts in 3 lumps of sugar and than makes Neliel's tea the way she wants it. Than she makes her own tea. Her face starts returning to it's normal color. She sits not far from Ichigo knowing that odds are Neliel needs a place to stay. "So Neliel where are you going to be staying at?"
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Ichigo sips his tea as soon Inoue ask Neliel of where she is staying which caused Ichigo to spit some tea out silently so she wont notice. He signals Neliel to not answer that which might be useless since Neliel might do this to provoke Orihime to speak to him before something happens between him and Neliel
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 pm

"Well Kurosaki-kun was going to let me stay at his place. But I suppose if that is a bad idea something else could be arranged. It's not like I want to step on your toes or anything. Besides I know you like him and I want to be fair about this. Besides I knew since I first saw you in Hueco Mundo, the way you looked at him, the way you smiled, the way you talked to him and about him. It was obvious to probably everyone but him. But it's okay, he knows now because I told him,but I am certain even he wants you to decide for yourself to admit it or find someone else. To be honest I think you would be foolish to find someone else. As would I, so that is why I suggest sharing. I mean it's not like anyone is going to get hurt right?"
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Ichigo facepalms himself knowing it might not them, but it might hurt him a bit since they are gonna share him, he inhales he kicks his shoes off and lays on the couch looking at the ceiling "Girls can I say something.....at first I had strong feelings for Neliel and I dont know if I have strong feelings for you Inoue" he said "But I am willing to love you both equally if you girls decides to share me I have no problem with it" he said closing his eyes sighing in happiness "I guess I love you girls more than anyone I guess" he said with his eyes still closed
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Orihime blushes and eyes bulge. "Is.. is that t-true Kurosaki-kun? I mean do you really want to be with both of us?" Orihime looks down and shyly smiles, she closes her eyes. "I don't know if I.. if I can do that, but.. but for you Kurosaki-kun.For you I can try anyway. Although I don't know when." Orihime sighs and gets caught up in the moment. "I love you.. Kurosaki-kun." Orihime hugs Ichigo as he lays on the couch.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post by Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Neliel joins in on the hug on the couch. "You see that wasn't so hard was it?"Neliel smiles when Orihime blushes again. She knows that everything should work out for them all.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Ichigo smiles at Orihime and Neliel as they lay on him hugging him "I know you do Inoue" he said stroking their hair simuntaneously smiling at them, "and to think I never thought I would do this, I also thought it would be arkward if I said that if I said it in front of you 2" he said pointing at Neliel and Inoue at the same time, he had strong feelings for Neliel but for Inoue he is not sure but he is willing to try his best to see if he does

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:58 pm