Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei OnrNE
Your Buttons

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

2 posters

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei

Zenshiro
    Zenshiro

Spirit Energy : 9

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei Empty Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei

Post by Zenshiro Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:57 am

Taoshi Information

Element you control: Light

Taoshi Form 2-4 (Equivalent to a shikai):
    Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei Hakumen1--article_image

Taoshi Form 5 (Equivalent to a bankai): The armor shatters and Zenshiro appears in same clothing but he wear white clothing. In this form, his speed is greatly enhanced and his style is using a sword with 1 hand.

Tao Form 5 picture
    Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei Images

Bankai+Taoshi Form 5:If Zenshiro activates bankai while he is in his final Taoshi form, the two forms combine to create Taiyou Gesshoku (Solar Eclipse). He wear a cloak,gray pant, two headbands covering his eyes and two steel brasket on both arm.One of steel brasket has a chain attached to it.He become blind which the reason why he wear two headbands covering his eyes and his grow hair longer.His zanpakuto tranfrom into short sword that look similar to kunai.His sight is exchanged for 20% increase on kido in this form.

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei Asura

Taoshi Final Attack: Clash of the Sun. When Zenshiro uses this technique, his taoshi spirit, Aska appear during battle. A wave of light aura surround me while I charges, led by my taoshi spirit Aska. My taoshi spirit appear in front of me and remove energy from Zenshiro’s body after the attack I can’t use my tao power for next 24 hours after my final attack is used.

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei 750px-Aska

Other abilities:

Souzouryoku: The ability to materialize objects using reiatsu. These objects are extremely fragile if they are used for defense but if used for offense, are as strong as a zanpakuto.
    Zenshiro learn this ability from his sensei Sano Seishiro. He can clash sword
    created through this technique unlike Seishiro.

Last edited by Zenshiro on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    J Sosuke
    J Sosuke
    Admin

Spirit Energy : 168

Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei Empty Re: Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei

Post by J Sosuke Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am

approved

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:36 pm