Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
I'm *Yawn* the leader.  1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

I'm *Yawn* the leader.  14-8
     Zilo Telavu

I'm *Yawn* the leader.  Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

I'm *Yawn* the leader.  26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

I'm *Yawn* the leader.  25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button I'm *Yawn* the leader.  OnrNE
Your Buttons

I'm *Yawn* the leader.  1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

2 posters

I'm *Yawn* the leader.

J Sosuke
    J Sosuke
    Admin

Spirit Energy : 168

I'm *Yawn* the leader.  Empty I'm *Yawn* the leader.

Post by J Sosuke Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm

It was a bright sunny day in karakura town. Kids were out playing, Adults doing their adult thing. J the vizard leader was out enjoying the sun. He sat on a park bench enjoying the wind blow in his hair which was in a pony tail with his three bangs still hanging. He yawned and said. "The wind is extrodanaringly happy today. It's like its trying to have fun to. Hakuzamaru are you trying to have fun."
    Blind-man
    Blind-man

Spirit Energy : 3

I'm *Yawn* the leader.  Empty Re: I'm *Yawn* the leader.

Post by Blind-man Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 pm

An entity... A being... A shinigami. In the midst of the crowds, a boy that seemed to be around the final days of Grade school wearing a black suit was walking around with the crowds. A sheathed blade on his back which the adults or humans believed was a toy sword. Unfortunately, they were wrong many times over. This blade was more than an ordinary sword and definitely not a toy one. Hyorinmaru, the strongest ice zanpakutou's spirit, lay inside this blade. Toshiro was assigned with meeting with the Vaizaado leader and now he must talk. This was a gigai specially made where he could be seen and not seen by choice if he wished. Just by drawing his zanpakutou, he would exit his gigai. The suit was what people would wear on formal occasions apparently.

Arriving at the place, he said " I am here, Sosuke-san." with fog coming out of his mouth despite the fact that it wasn't a cold day. It was just something he had because of his zan.

[ short]
    J Sosuke
    J Sosuke
    Admin

Post by J Sosuke Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm

J looked at the kid in a suit apparently it was toshiro hitsugaya. J smiled and said. "Good to see ya again Toshiro. Ever since we fought aizen." He said laughing. He stood up and put out his hand to make a friendly jester. "The wielder of the strongest ice zanpakuto and the wielder of the strongest wind zanpakuto meet." he said smiling.
    Blind-man
    Blind-man

Post by Blind-man Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am

The young shinigami nodded and shook the leader's hand. The man said " There's a war brewing, J... You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. What do you suppose we do about this?" folding his arms over his chest, his reiatsu could be felt. It was epic reiatsu. Through the charts actually. For a young shiny like him, this was extraordinary. Not to mention he was a captain. Captain of the Tenth Division... A cool title. Deciding he couldn't take it anymore, he drew his blade from its sheath and his normal self appeared. A captain's haori, shinigami attire, and he said " We need to battle the last survivor of the Espada it seems." gripping his blade tightly.
    J Sosuke
    J Sosuke
    Admin

Post by J Sosuke Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 am

J sighed and said. "War hmm." J decided to go his form after seeing toshiro do the same. He stretched and then popped a mod soul pill to get out his gigai. "Grimmjow Huh the old sixth espada. It seems he is no harm he can do our job of getting rid of the bounts. But he is weak like your battle with tia halibel." J laughed a little and looked to his side. "yet it seems arrancar vs. Bount is not the only war going on. Maybe we could have byakuya take care of the bounts and us the arrancar." J sat down relaxing.
    Blind-man
    Blind-man

Post by Blind-man Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 am

Toshiro said in deep thought " Yes, but the wisest thing to do at this point is just watch them destroy each other. The only problem is the dispute between the Quincy and Advanced Humans. The Quincy are a rare breed, short in numbers, but they are definitely stronger than the humans. Not to mention the human's abilities are quite limited. The Quincy are one of the strongest species for one reason. They possess ginto which counters our kido, their bow counters our zanpakutou, their final form counters our bankai, their hirenkyaku counters our shunpo, and their deadly puppet technique. Captain Kurotsuchi told us of this and he says it'll prove deadly." nodding his head with the seriousness. The humans gathered around the fallen gigai, as Toshiro turned and leaned down as he took out a pill from his pocket and throw it inside the form's mouth.

Boom, it went straight up as Toshiro turned to face the Vizard leader once more. As the Captain of the Tenth Division, he needed to be formal and include the Vaizaado in everything the shinigamis know. It was bad enough before, and they at least want to associate with so-called shinigami bastards these days. He needed to be formal and his heart should not waver. He was one of the few captains that was actually serious. Sure, the others had experience, but their disguise made them... Irresponsible? At the moment, only Toshiro was to speak with the Vizard Leader. The other Captains would speak with the other vizards, except for Captain Kurotsuchi, Captain Kuchiki, and Kenpachi Zaraki.

Mayuri would surely ask if he could experiment on them. Captain Kuchiki would call them scum and go away. Zaraki would fight them. That was not the way to go right now.
    J Sosuke
    J Sosuke
    Admin

Post by J Sosuke Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am

J acted as if he was listening for a few seconds. He had no care about the quincies and the special humans at all. He felt as if it was time to sleep now. "Hahaha you should send kenpachi here I want to have a good fight again like last time. Oh and my lazy friend we need to have a sake party." J began to get unserious now. He was showing his true colors. J was a lazy, loving vizard when he was captain in the 13 court guards he usually played pranks on all the captains. "Wanna spar toshi boy." J said laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 pm