Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Burst Mode Training EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Burst Mode Training EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Burst Mode Training EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Burst Mode Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Burst Mode Training EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Burst Mode Training EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Burst Mode Training EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Burst Mode Training EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Burst Mode Training EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Burst Mode Training 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Burst Mode Training 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Burst Mode Training Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Burst Mode Training 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Burst Mode Training 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Burst Mode Training OnrNE
Your Buttons

Burst Mode Training 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

2 posters

Burst Mode Training

Yoichi Sano
    Yoichi Sano

Spirit Energy : 157

Burst Mode Training Empty Burst Mode Training

Post by Yoichi Sano Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

Yoichi panted, sweat dropping from his head and falling onto the ground. For the last three days he had been training, trying to learn more about his bankai. He had been training more rigorously than usual, even to the point where he was collapsing from exahustion. He had been training his reiatsu, his martial arts techniques, and his control. But he had made no progress so far. He fell to the ground, panting hard. He was exahusted again. "D-Dammit..." Yoichi cursed under his breath, getting back up, swaying like a drunk man.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 228
    Location : In your room more precise see that little light in your closet?

Burst Mode Training Empty Re: Burst Mode Training

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

Soren whom had been intently watching Yoichi from a cherry blossom tree for the last hour looked up at him and sighed he had gotten done with his training and could actually go into a ability called the final release which was very powerful mode indeed but it was rather dangerous knowing that there was a price to pay in order to get to that state. Oi...Yoichi perhaps you should allot yourself a break your practically going to fall over your your reiatsu is becoming weak....Take that as a order from your captain and least have a drink of water or some Sake if you wish. Soren said closing his eyes expecting Yoichi to refuse he was more hard headed then Soren himself was at least to some degree.
    Yoichi Sano
    Yoichi Sano

Post by Yoichi Sano Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 am

Yoichi did a couple more kicks and punches before he fell over on his own momentum. He was dead tired. He heard Soren's voice and looked around until he saw his captain. He smirked, looking at Soren. "You're right, I should rest." Yoichi said, unable to get up anyways. "You mind bringing me something to drink? I can't move."
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 am

Soren smiled walking over to Yoichi grabbing him up and putting him over his shoulder and he sat him down against the tree and laid the Sake on the left side of the tree where Soren was facing and the water on the right side. I presume you've been training for something important,,,,not for anything stupid I hope.
    Yoichi Sano
    Yoichi Sano

Post by Yoichi Sano Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 am

Yoichi faded out a bit when Soren picked him up, soon finding himself next to a tree. He saw the water at his side and drunk it all in one go. "Thanks, Soren." Yoichi said, dipping his head in a bow. "To tell you the truth, I had a dream a couple nights ago, telling me to train. I saw myself in some kind of form, where I was one with my bankai. Since then, i've been trying to unlock it, but to no avail." Yoichi said.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:39 am

Soren listened to his case to no avail and he sighed sipping on his sake. I have no doubt in my mind you can get stronger one of the reasons I chose you to become my Vice-captain...and I am not going to lie this form you speak of I also have no doubt one such as you can grasp it your bankai is still young though and that poses a problem because like what you are doing you can not simply force it out it doesn't work like that I am afraid...and I am not showing you to whom I have trained with to gain my final release...but you need to hit a realization stop training for yourself even though I doubt you were thinking anything of the sort and to train to protect others all people...then eventually your zanpaktou will submit it power to you because you are both fighting for the same thing. Soren said to Yoichi getting up and walking over to the training dummy and drawing out his zanpaktou slashing at the dummy cutting it in half. What do you want to protect most even if it means your life vanishing before your eyes Yoichi?
    Yoichi Sano
    Yoichi Sano

Post by Yoichi Sano Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:00 am

Yoichi thought about his words for a second, smiling on his compliments. "The thing I want to protect the most is...everyone. I want to protect every being. If they are in trouble, I want to use these two hands of mine to save them. Whether it be friends, those I consider family, or even random people, I want to...no. I will protect them. No matter if I fade into nothingness, I will protect them." Yoichi said adamantly
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 am

Soren smiled their ambitions sounded quite the same and he sighed. Our ambitions are more alike then you know...and now we shall be continuing your training from this point on. Soren got up from his spot and walked over to the training field drawing out his zanpaktou his reiastu quickly as he released it all going into his bankai form. Go into your bankai form as well and this go all out on this match as will I...when you feel as if your about to pass out then feel free this might take a bit. Soren's reiastu didn't seemed to be consuming as much and his reiastu had gotten more powerful then you last fought him a smile coming to his face.
    Yoichi Sano
    Yoichi Sano

Post by Yoichi Sano Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:46 am

Yoichi smirked, his hands and feet being covered in light as he went into his bankai. He got up, hearing the clank of metal as it hit ground. "I'm ready when you are." Yoichi said, flash stepping to the field and getting into a fighting stance. He wasn't 100 percent, but he was about there.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 am

Soren smiled he figured he was going enter the battle in shunko mode and he sighed turning on his form and moving faster then usual throw a punch at high speeds followed with a kick going a bit faster then his punch he throws in shunpo then combinations adding up and he opened his palm and his punch he fired out a light blast that would send Yoichi back a few feet and he sighed.
    Yoichi Sano
    Yoichi Sano

Post by Yoichi Sano Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:07 am

Yoichi took the hits, flying back and hitting a wall, spitting up some blood. "You've gotten quicker, Soren." Yoichi said, releasing his spiritual pressure fully, a wide grin on his face. "Looks like i've got to go one hundred percent." Yoichi said, concentrating his reiatsu to his feet and speeding up exponentially, literally making the ground below him explode because of the pressure generated when he sped up, punches and kicks flying at Soren with a light attribute power up.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:34 am

Soren looked at him and raised his reiastu as well matching his in a more moderate toned and he sighed. Yoichi...I do like a good fight but I won't let you out match me I have gone underneath rigorous training....if you wish to see my full potential then as I promised then lets begin! Soren's reiastu raised further then Yoichi the ground cracking and levitating wind whipped around him wildly a phoenix growing larger releasing a wild scream Soren screaming with it pushing his limits to his final release. The ground dented as he stopped his phoenix glaring at Yoichi Soren wing flowing up and he looked at him. I said I was going to push your limits and with this I shall. White dance, Danshinguburēdo. The sky darkened and he looked at Yoichi as a dome of white blades surrounded him and Soren pointed a finger at Yoichi and a zanpaktou appeared in the ground at yoichi's current position exploding with reiastu causing him to be off balance and he moved forward taking the minor blast of reiastu.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:15 pm