Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ OnrNE
Your Buttons

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

4 posters

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^

Yuuki
    Yuuki

Spirit Energy : 24

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ Empty Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^

Post by Yuuki Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Just to get this all straightened out. I'm not kathy who is the creator of yuuki. I'm alexi and I'm not here to stay I'm just here to explain sister dearest's absence. You see I guess she finally lost it or something and started a fight. And to be honest she really did try her best to win but let's face the facts. Kat's not that strong. She's emotionally and physically weak due to some injuries so really she wasn't ever a match for me ^^ then as the fight ended and I noticed she didn't look too good so I dropped her off at the hospital and it turns out the little bitch is gonna be in a coma for a good week or two. Meh she got what she deserved. And hey at least she can sleep in peace without getting all broken up over zilo. Rolling Eyes what a pussy. I knew it wouldn't work out and warned her but she didn't want to listen so honestly she brought this all upon herself. Well I'll be on for a few days to tell ya how she's doing since most of you "care" I guess. Well there you have it and I'm off ^^ later.
    Soifon
    Soifon

Spirit Energy : 83

Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^ Empty Re: Yuuki's absence By alexi ^^

Post by Soifon Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Alexi you truely are a miserable god forsaken heartless little bitch!!!! This is all your fault!! You should've let her beat you to a pulp!!! You're stupid! I hate you! I'm ashamed to be you're cousin! I'm ashamed that someone as low as you could be graced by someone like Kathy! She loved you and cared about you but what did you do?!!!!
    You throw dirt in her face!!! And FYI dumbass the reason why things didn't work out between zilo and kat was because A) you made kat LIE about her appearance which is the ULTIMATE bad move! and B) According to patchouli she was hitting on him so he gave in and made someone else tell kat that he said it's over (that's right zilo and patchinim pinning this down on you too) So really this is all your fault alexi!!!!!! You're a pitiful piece of trash and when Alex gets home I hope and pray that he calls the cops to have you arrested for assault and harrassment you're 18 now so I know you'll hey you're well deserved prison time...and if he doesn't then when i go to Panama I'll do it myself!!! Once again I have no respect for you and may god have mercy on your soul. And also watch your back cuz karma's coming to get ya!! I just sent alex a message telling him what you did and also I called your parents who are on their way home and they're pissed.so like you told kat: IT SUCKS TO BE YOU ALEXI!!!!
    Patchouli Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 98

Post by Patchouli Kiyomeru Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 am

Kohaku wrote:according to some conversations in the cb she's unfaithful and lied about her appearance before too so I find it hilarious that she lashed out at kathrine like that.

Listen the fuck up here;

1. I am no longer unfaithful, if you want someone unfaithful, go find Kenneth, who was dating TWO girls WHILE dating me. -_- I only make one mistake once, and I never do it again.
    2. You need to understand, like Kathy, I lied for my BROTHER, which is more then a cousin, he is my blood. And I felt like shit, and came clean two days after it was shown.
    3. Your a sick little girl, I didn't lash out at her. I was pissed off, but I sent her a PM, I didn't say anything rude, I spoke my mind saying what I felt in a nice way...
    But what you did, to YOUR own FAMILY is sick, I would NEVER EVER do anything like that to my cousin, or family. I find it truly sicking that you would ever do that to your own cousin, and with that. I think you should burn in hell for what you have done to Kathy, putting her in a coma?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 228
    Location : In your room more precise see that little light in your closet?

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 am

There a hole in the world like a great black and the vermin of the world inhabit it and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit at the top of the hole sit a privileged few making mock at the vermin at the lower zoo turning beauty into filth and greed. your cruelty is as wondrous as peru....Isn't there any humanity leave in people this days....can our actions be justified? I am just as bad as you Alexi cause I made her fight you when she could've hid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:58 pm